Friday, September 05, 2008

I Was Wrong

After seeing last night's electrifying speech, this voter has decided to reject the elitism of Obama and go with the candidate that represents true change, maverick John McCain. Or should I say John McChange?! My friends, the entire speech was amazing, but what got me fired up was when he said:

We'll produce more energy at home. We will drill new wells off-shore, and we'll drill them now. We'll drill them now.

We'll -- we'll -- my friends, we'll build more nuclear power plants. We'll develop clean-coal technology.


And unlike Obama, McCain addressed the most important issue to Americans: the people of Georgia. So today I'm totally putting Georgians in my thoughts and prayers and I thank McChange for reminding me.

Also, I'd like to add that I'm not blogging for myself. I'm blogging for Francine Protchnik in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania who lost her typing fingers to a faulty Cuisinart knock-off made in China. I'm blogging for Mike Krinksi of Rockville, Illinois who doesn't own a laptop or computer because he's unemployed. And his job went to a *Mexican. Most importantly, I blog for YOU.

In closing, God bless America, and God bless you.






*The Mexican was a U.S. Citizen who actually applied for the job and demonstrated proper qualifications.

No comments: