Saturday, June 25, 2005

Mmmmm...Mochi

Mochi: One great reason to shop at Trader Joe's. I got strawberry Mochi today, my favorite flavor (and I normally am not a fan of strawberry). Another good bet, if you're not yet hip to the deliciousness that is Mochi--Green Tea. Chocolate not so much.

Have just returned from taping podcast number three. Weezy looses it, breaks down in tears and slanders one of our most respected presidents. It was truly disgraceful. I don't want to talk about it. I'm really worked up. If she thought she got hate mail before...

Bean, my pooch, has learned the craft of holding her poop in. I go to walk her, she knows if she does her business right away, walks over. If she waits, holds it in, she gets a few blocks out of me, even if I'm in a hurry. I think it's bull crap.

Saw the new zombie movie last night. Though I'm not a huge fan of zombie movies, I really enjoyed it. Run out to see the movie. Or take slow, but plodding, jerky steps toward theater with your arms out.

NEWSFLASH!
The war's over. Just heard on the news. The insurgency realized they really did want democracy after all. Phew! Now we can stop worrying about that whole mess and can concentrate our energy on the Phil Spector trial. Where does he get his hair done? Seriously, does anyone have the number to his hair dresser?

Got to eat and then party. Hearty.

Dig?

10 comments:

ChozSun said...

Argh. Horror and horror-like entertainment beats me about the head and shoulders. Struggling with your recommendation. Probably wait until they show it for free on basic cable channel. Could I type more incomplete sentences at 3AM PST in the morning? Not likely. I'm out.

Matt Hartley said...

Just a fast FYI, Laura is also posting at http://www.weezyandtheswish.com now also. She has a couple posts up there.

ChozSun said...

That is where are the podcasts she keeps mentioning.

One of these days, I will download many podcasts and listen to them. I need an ipod or a cd player for my car so I can listen to them go to and from work.

Butternut said...

So, what the heck is Mochi? Looks like soybean "ice product", with extra guar gum and rhino horn. Is it better than Boba?

Thanks for the head's up Matt. Gotta get the maximum Swishage possible.

Antonio Gramsci said...

Mochi. Had some red bean mochi this weekend. Had some green tea mochi two weeks ago. It's...uh, a wee bit chewy. I imagine it's like giving Barbara Hershey a bite on the lips.

Dear Crab B said...

Mochi is the best. Try it the traditional Japanese way...not flavored...toasted..and then rolled in a Japanese Flour/Sugar mixture. (check out your local asian food store) It's heaven!

sdRay said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love fair monster truck show then you will want to be there! All kinds of fair monster truck show will be in attendance. For more information go to fair monster truck show
See Ya There!!

Doniette said...

How would you like to know about a Training resource, that displays all the Training information on one website? Check out
Training today. Not only do they have a good fitness book section, but they also have great articles on fitness. I was really impressed with the resources their webmster put together.

Daniel said...

Yours By Design Heating and Cooling is a full service Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contractor based in Blaine, MN
installing residential heating and air and commercial heating and air.**Heating****Cooling**animal coolinganimal cooling

lightly-sprinkled said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Once you sign on, check for my cash advance portland oregon blog.