Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Freshman Orientation Should Have Covered This
If this incident isn't an indictment of our national education system, I don't know what is.
I'm not a professor, but there are a few things I can teach our nations' college students.
1) No one sells $3.00 worth of marijuana.
2) Don't attempt to purchase marijuana from a police station.
3) If a cop ever asks you why he pulled you over, don't answer, "Because I'm wasted."
4) Don't smoke marijuana INSIDE your dorm room. One of the RAs will rat you out.
5) If you do attempt to purchase pot from a police station, wear something nice for the mugshot.
I'm probably missing some very important items. Feel free to add to the list.