Tuesday, January 23, 2007

State of the Union Address

I just read that Bush will unveil a plan to send 21,000 fetuses to Iraq to illustrate how serious he is about The Culture of Life. I applaud his committment to life. It's about time we let pre-Americans fight for liberty. Maybe we'll realize how precious these pre-Americans are if they put their fetuses on the line for us, instead of becoming petri dish fodder for maniacal scientists hell bent on curing cancer, parkinsons disease and other supposed health hazards. Enough is enough.

4 comments:

duboisist said...

Classic Swish

duboisist said...

I've been thinking about it for awhile and due to Bush's new enlightnened position, he will probably demand that the Iraqi preborn first be trained so they can take the lead.

FatalPierce said...

Such a waste. Just imagine 21,000 fetuses that will never be allowed to develop into full grown babies, delicious delicious babies...

VagabondLoafer said...

\Off topic
In four minutes I’m going to force myself to watch the State of the Union(c) show. But if those idiots in the house start applauding every three syllables I’m going to jump out of a window.

And good luck Laura!