Thursday, June 21, 2007

That's Dr. Designer, to You

















I love "Grey's Anatomy" and I love Knocked Up, but I may have to draw the line at Katherine Heigl's latest endeavor. Because of her high regard for people in the healthcare industry the actress "wanted to create a line of scrubs that would allow women to infuse some of their personality and style into their work apparel." Katherine Heigl is introducing a line of medical wear. Ummm...I don't think scrubs should have personality. The day my doctor shows up in some colorfully-designed ensemble, is the day I find another doctor. Still, when is Zack Braff's line coming out?

2 comments:

tankboy2902 said...

"Let me see, today I have to tell Mr. Schmeckle he has prostate cancer..., I'll go with the puppy print!"

"Oh!, the yellow reminds me of my Morty's beautiful, jaundiced eyes, right before he passed away."

That pictue you posted? Nurse Ratched thinks that print is divine. The red is just the perfect shade of bloodstain. It matches her truncheon.

Naiga_Siht_Daer said...

Um yeah, Im in the medical field and I wouldn't dare walk around with TMNT scrubs on...that may be a bit too much