Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Demand Answers


















What kind of shoe did the journalist hurl? Were they Kenneth Coles, Bruno Maglis, or just some generic loafers found in the men's department at the Baghdad JC Penney? Why isn't the media asking these tough questions?

I've got my fingers crossed that we talk about this story non-stop for the next three days.

I hope White House Spokesperson Dana Perino is recuperating quickly after suffering a black eye in the dust up. William Tecumseh Sherman was right. War is hell.

6 comments:

Butternut said...

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.” - Jack Handey.

Who throws their shoes, honestly? I think it's ironic to throw a shoe at a man with no soul.

Laura Swisher said...

Very profound, Butternut. Good line.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tankboy2902 said...

I'm sorry he didn't paste that pathetic palooka with a powerful, paralyzing, poifect, pachydermist percussion pitch.

Where's Roger Clemens when you need him?

Hope he makes a stopover in the Netherlands. Have a go at clog ducking.

"Z" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"Z" said...

What I find funny is the fact that after he threw the first one he had time to kick the second one off & thow it too. What if he had a James Bond knife n the tip or there was a bomb in the heel? Where's the secret service when you need em? I don't like Bush anyway but I must commend him on his cat like reflexes. That was Friggin Sweet! ^_^