Monday, February 22, 2010

Baseball's Most Dangerous Food



















Hot Dogs are perfectly-designed to kill a person, especially a little person. If you have hot dogs, and a little person, you should get rid of one of them. Either put your small child up for adoption, or get rid of your hot dogs. Don't believe me? Read this:
"If you were to take the best engineers in the world and try to design the perfect plug for a child's airway, it would be a hot dog," says statement author Gary Smith, director of the Center for Injury Research and Policy at Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. "I'm a pediatric emergency doctor, and to try to get them out once they're wedged in, it's almost impossible."

I probably just saved a life with this post. You're welcome.

6 comments:

Butternut said...

"If you were to take the best engineers in the world and try to design the perfect plug for a child's airway, it would be a hot dog..."

I bet I could do better. Now if I can just get some grant money...

Baby dogs, now we're talking! Tiny hot dogs, made with baby.

Laura Swisher said...

What about Vienna Sausages? They seem perfect-er. I'll give you $100 to begin research.

Butternut said...

You're on. $100 buys a lot of Vienna Sausages. We could also get sponsorship from Libby's. I'm sure they want to have the bestest choking hazard food product around.


P.S.
Good to see you posting again.

tankboy2902 said...

Could you two yakalots keep it down? Some of us are trying to sleep on this blog. I was in the middle of a nice dream too...

tankboy2902 said...

Maybe the hotdog could be redesigned to choke adults instead.

Unknown said...

The solution is easy...just get the "OctoDog"!!!

http://www.octodog.net/