Sunday, July 03, 2011













Just watched the beginning of "The Making of GBTV" on GBTV.com. I haven't always been a big fan of Glenn Beck, but I think it's because I didn't appreciate how much of a visionary he is. Then I heard his co-host say this:

"I've mentioned before that Glenn will go off on a tangent and say, "All right, we need rocket ships to space," and then we'll go off and start building rocket ships in our backyard. And then he'll come to us a few weeks later and we've got a half-built rocket ship and he'll say, "What are you doin' that for? We're not going to the moon anymore."

So now I'm like, "Wait a second! WHERE'S he gonna go? And is he going to take public transportation to get there?". And I'm also wondering, "How much could you get for a half-built rocket ship on Ebay?"

Needless to say, I'll be watching GBTV when it launches to find out.

3 comments:

Butternut said...

It's alive! (your blog, not GB)

Glen Beck is a force of nature. He cannot be stopped, or reasoned with, or understood. Like a hurricane, or supply-side economics.

Laura Swisher said...

Sometimes dumb thoughts can't be kept down (my blog, not the blog's last topic)

"Z" said...

Great to have you back swish