Friday, June 17, 2005

FRIDAY NIGHT!

Awwwwww yeah! Nothing says Friday night like blogging when you're hungry! Can I get an ampersand? Suh weet. I got a bottle of Jim Beam and a special double issue of Entertainment Weekly. I'd tell you the 122 people and things we love to do this summer but I'd have to kill you. Zing! Hey, I'm just playin' ;) LOL

Ef Entertainment Weekly y'all. Ima come up with my own dang list of people and things i'd like to do this summer.

1. get a haircut
2. get dinner
3. get a guy to propose to me at the eiffel tower
4. three new tires on my car
5. a brand new timing belt!
6. see the movie "Before Batman Began," when Bruce Wayne and his wife met then conceived
7. see the largest thermometer in the world
8. get sick drinking the water in a foreign country
9. backpack through Iowa
10. nose job
11. tummy tuck
12. recover at a spa
13. take in a show on broadway, in Ohio, not New York
14. do something crazy like get a fake tattoo
15. acquire an eating disorder
16. finish this list a little bit later

10 comments:

DogsDontPurr said...

The Largest Thermometer in the World is kind of a disappointing.
Getting new tires, though.....that could be exciting.

Jim-Bob said...

Perhaps you could star as Bruce Wayne's wife! Ah, I could see it now...you'd bring an entire new audience to Batman, and they could do a spinoff series where Batman has to rap to get street cred to get to the bad guys! Oh, this could be the beginning of your new life! I'd start practicing right away!

P.S. I will obviously be wanting a 70% cut of the film's profit--understandably, really.

Antonio Gramsci said...

New Number One:
Appear at some bleeding-heart homelessness benefit in San Francisco, pledge your troth to cool commie-type dude.

Aaron said...

Yes. Ain't nuthin' bettah than a drunken blog post. Nuthin'.

Joey DiDonato said...

Hey, how come I'm always last to reciever my Entertainment weekly. Number One on my list:
Kill The Mailman

Butternut said...

1. Procrastinate.
2. ???
3. Profit.

Hoodia said...

Help me Dude, I think I'm lost..... I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him in a car lot yesterday, which is really strange because the last time I saw him was in the supermarket. No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender". He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a San Diego cosmetic surgery doctor ,to fit into those blue suede shoes of yours. But Elvis said in the Ghetto nobody can afford a San Diego plastic surgery doctor. Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger. Then I'm gonna go round and see Michael Jackson and we're gonna watch a waaaay cool make-over show featuring some Tijuana dentists on the TV in the back of my Hummer. And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . . "You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on " Strange day or what? :-)

Larry said...

Hi Laura Swisher my mother at age 60 is thinking about getting a procedure done and I am out trying to find all the information I can on Modesto plastic surgeon it’s been tough to come buy. I should say tough to come by really good information. I was doing a search and saw your FRIDAY NIGHT! and just wanted to read what you had to say or if you had any information on Modesto plastic surgeon. I really enjoyed your page Laura Swisher

Stan said...

Hi All

Just wanted to invite everyone to my blog Hoodia and Review to read the articles posted there.. http://hoodiaandreview-zbdN.blogspot.com And to post your own articles and or comments on what you think the best Hoodia Products are. Give us your Success stories..What hoodia weight loss works best for you

Tim said...

Very informative blog. I found everything I needed here. Great content! denver school of massage therapy