Saturday, June 18, 2005

Saturday Night!

Awwwwwww yeah! It's Saturday night. Es Ay Tee You Are Dee Ay Why...NIGHT!

What is that last sentence from (think movie)?

For the record, I didn't stay home the entire evening last night. I have some kind of social life. I ate some red curry chicken and watched Thai Elvis share his magic at The Palms.

I also got a DUI. No biggie. I'm drunk again tonight, and have to run out the door soon to see Guy perform at a video store. Hollywood is a glamorous place. What are the odds I'll get a DUI TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW?! Not likely. I'll drive again and see what happens, try and avoid Johnny Law.

Recorded podcast #2 today. Good stuff. We introduce a new game that y'all can play at home. This week the game involved a Swedish Girl, next week: who knows?

Oh yeah, almost forgot, I got charged with manslaughter this afternoon. I'm gonna fight it. I'll probably win. If you're a cyclist, you need to get off your bike if you use the crosswalk; otherwise, a driver making a left-hand turn before the yellow light turns red won't see you and will probably run you over. Seriously cyclists, have some common sense.

What else is going on in my life? Not much really. Just the DUI and manslaughter. That's pretty much it.

I'll post again later when I have something interesting to talk about.

6 comments:

Jim Kenefick said...

I hope you're kidding about the DUI.

See, when the slighty drunk woman killed my uncle because she couldn't figure out she went up the off-ramp, I stopped finding the notion of driving drunk *hilarious*.

Trey Goals said...

I'm wondering more about the manslaughter. Killing people is so 5 minutes ago.

Freefall Jones said...

So I Married An Axe Murderer?

Freefall Jones said...

Oh, and TikiBarTV IS pretty funny - I just watched all the episodes. Good stuff. I think I'll have a Trap Door myself.

Laura Swisher said...

Gramsci,
I'm bringing it back.

Butternut said...

Sounds like Laura needs to blog a "List of people that need to die", or "People that I would prefer not be around". Law don't go around here, savy?