Saturday, September 10, 2005
Interviewing Ron Zonen
We've got prosecuter Ron Zonen in the studio today so I'm trying to come up with questions for him that won't make me look stupid. So far I've got:
1) Who do you think will win on the reality show "Shall We Dance"?
2) What's your favorite Michael Jackson song?
3) When you were prosecuting Michael Jackson, did you happen to get his autograph?
3b: If you got his autograph, can I buy it off you?
4) What kind of car do you drive?
5) Do defense attorneys generally buy better cars than prosecutors on account of the fact that their clients can afford to pay the big bucks?
5b Do you get jealous if your colleagues have nicer cars?
6) What's your address and home phone number?
7) If you were to guesstimate, how many times do you think you've yelled out, "OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR!!!"
I'm going to try and come up with some more.