Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Been Up Since 4:30am

It's been a long day today. Not to brag, but I totally stole a slice of Raspberry Entenmann's off the set of "Entertainment Tonight." That's just how I roll.

Somehow it's 12:16am and I still have not gone to bed. Saw the Mike Judge's "Idiocracy" tonight. Although it's set 500 years in the future, it was shockingly current. The premise of the movie is that humans stop evolving and start devolving because the people who pump out the most kids are the ones with the lowest IQs. So sometime around 2500 the world is populated by people who are so stupid the movie "Ass" wins the Oscar for Best Picture. "Ass" is a 90-minute movie that's one shot of a persons ass. And there's farting as well. I'd definitely recommend it. It's not brilliant but I see it becoming a cult favorite with comedy geeks. My favorite part is a greeter at Costco who greets every visitor with the following: "Welcome to Costco. I love you. Welcome to Costco. I love you..."

Tomorrow night's the launch party for Gold Rush. I will be pestering celebrities with inappropriate questions on the red carpet--not because I'm clever but, rather, socially inept. Should be a gas.

Ummm...can't think. Too tired. Just wanted to post something.

I love you.

2 comments:

Tim said...

That would be awesome if "I love you" became the new "have a nice day". A quick Google to see if the world has become predominantly evil:

Google search for "I love you" produces (about) 86,500,000 while "I hate you" returns 5,790,000 results. Hope for us yet.

Thanks for shopping. I love you.

Tim

Tim said...

That would be awesome if "I love you" became the new "have a nice day". A quick Google to see if the world has become predominantly evil:

Google search for "I love you" produces (about) 86,500,000 while "I hate you" returns 5,790,000 results. Hope for us yet.

Thanks for shopping. I love you.

Tim