Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Greetings From SF

I am once again a resident of San Francisco. A lot of people have asked me how I'm doing and I have this to say: Horrible. I moved up on Sunday with the help of a friend I conned into driving my Penske rental. Sucker! I also have to give props to Guy for doing some heavy lifting down in LA. I was all about taping boxes, and got my friends to lift them for me. I am terribly disorganized and hate every facet of the moving process. So my stuff got moved up this weekend and I haven't had much time to get settled. What's horrible is that I seem to have lost my remote control in the move. Also, I don't have access to cable tv until I sign up for it, which means my remote is more important than ever because it allows me to at least rely on Netflix. So I'm really devastated.

In the meantime, I'm over here at Cnet working on some cool shows for TV.com, which have yet to debut. That's all I'll say for now.

Thanks for everyone's input on my website. I'll forward them to my friend. At some point, there should be something on LauraSwisher.net.

All for now!

4 comments:

VagabondLoafer said...

Rule one when moving around the corner or from state to state -- The remote-control travels in the front shirt or pants pocket... or duct-taped to a trusted friend or relative. It'll turn up. Cheers Laura!

duboisist said...

I'm sure things will get better, but what's the deal with the black background? Black is beautiful, but it's hard to read.
About TV.com webpage today (5/3), I think it's appropriate for Isaiah Washington to have to do a PSA for GLAAD, but I draw the line at George Tenet doing a PSA for Amnesty International.

duboisist said...

In your honor, I just played Big City Adventure: San Francisco. I hope it is appreciated.

Laura Swisher said...

I'm trying to have my blog look more like my website. Maybe I'll change it back or alter the color scheme so it's easier to read. And of course I appreciate you playing Big City Adventure.