Sunday, February 01, 2009

I'm Like Nostradamus


















Yesterday, this is what I wrote Michael Phelps would say:
He should pretend he made a terrible error in judgement, apologize to his fans and his product sponsors, and promise to never do it again (in front of dip shits with camera phones)

This is his actual statement regarding the bong behavior:
I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again.
It's almost as if people who get paid to manage a person's image wrote something for Phelps and had him deliver the statement to people who get paid to to write about people for whom other people write. Essentially, the only time we get to actually see what certain people are really like, is when they let their guard down and it ends up on Facebook.

4 comments:

Butternut said...

She's a witch!

tankboy2902 said...

I never noticed before that Nostradamus is close to Nostradumas. That's the kind of thing my father notices.

Butternut said...

It's pronounced Doo-MAHS.

I still think she's a witch. You can tell by the pointy shoes.

Tim said...

I approve!!

There really IS nothing more natural than a woman in the shower. Except one barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

I'm KIDDING! C'mon that was already there.

Don't hex me.